2007 heaven 7: development, love, newness of explorations and setting goals
2008 crazy 8: a year of reaching out, chaos, and a realization that there are infinite amounts of energetic beings
2009 cloud 9: stabilize, allow the universe to come to us
2010 carpe diem:
Carpe diem is a phrase from a Latin poem by Horace. It is popularly translated as “seize the day”. Carpe means “pick, pluck, pluck off, gather”, but Horace uses the word to mean “enjoy, make use of.
In Horace, the phrase is part of the longer Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero – “Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future”, and the ode says that the future is unknowable, and that instead one should scale back one’s hopes to a brief future, and drink one’s wine. Compare with the Biblical “eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die”, a conflation, with emphasis on making the most of current opportunities because life is short and time is fleeting – an existential caution…………..”
♥ each year we have a theme: it provides us guidance and focus. by taking on a new year and a new theme, we are set and ready, our previous years theme still apply, and we incorporate them to make our transitions as fluid and gentle as possible. please join us in another year of pursuits you delicious and spectacular bohos:
We welcome all of you to shine your light brighter with us, to seize the day, each and every day. No matter what life tries to throw at us, it’s just a mere test of spirit, will, and determination. Fill your hearts with LOVE. Choose to wake up with us each and every day: create or find smiles on the minute you become aware of your awakening. Challenge yourselves to offer the best of yourself to yourself and to the world.
Together we can accomplish anything. We truly can, the ability is in ourselves. Let’s do our best to be kind to ourselves and to each other, and to share unconditional love. Let’s be aware of our energies, when they are low, let’s take the time to nurture, refresh and get back on track. Let’s offer each other patience, capability, and most importantly communication without any assumptions. Communication takes effort. Let’s all give it our best this year.
We are all adults, living a world full of infinite possibilities. The decisions we make each and everyday are a reflection of the path and journey that we choose to be on. Let’s be aware, let’s surround ourselves with inspiration, magik, and stimulation.
We welcome you to challenge yourselves as we will each and every day. A day is such a beautiful gift, let’s make the most of it. Imagine what can be accomplished in 2010 when every single day we give our best too!
boho New Years Intentions and focus for 2010
these are some focused guidelines to help us seize each and every day of 2010
1. We are going to grow our community with love and spectacular creative and delicious adults. Those who enjoy being in front of the lense, and those who enjoy watching others behind the lense. Those who wish to share their ART, on whatever level it may be. We truly want to hear a recording of yourself singing with your guitar in your room while the birds sing in the back!!
2. We are going to continue to make this blog a place to flourish, to soak up some LOVE, magical vibrations, spectacular photography, and universal explorations. This is going to be the best core communicative device we have.
3. We are going to take the time to nurture ourselves, our love, and our vitality. Placing health, our sexuality, and sustainability as a priority is key. We have a lot of output this year, which means an equal and opposite input of LOVE. We are aware, the more juicy and delicious our sex lives are together, the more output we create. It is a major source of vitality for our path.
4. We are going to explore internationally. We have met so many incredible adults from lands so far away! We wish to fill our lense full of energetic beings. This is the year to reach out to them. We welcome you to allow us to entertain the man and woman in you with our lense. Make sure to schedule a photoshoot with bohocrush this year!
5. We are going to continue to respect and appreciate money. We are going to give our best effort to be more sustainable. To accomplish this we are going to continue to be patient, to make purchases that have considerate thought and are well planned out. The VALUE of the event, online membership, entertainment, etc. is going to count.
6. We are going to step our game up. Taking life further, our creations and our online explorations to a new level. We wish to pour so much more LOVE into our ART. We are all about the ART
7. We are going to love every single moment of every single day. Each day we wake up is an opportunity for magnificence. If at any point we feel unsettled, we are going to do our best to become aware and shift our direction and focus to bring ourselves up. The moment is precious. We want all of you 2010.
8. Increase and build our entertainment media connections: nurturing, fostering, and deepening.
9. Continue sharing happiness, unconditional love, and artistic joy. ask a boho
10. We are going to be out more in the world. We are learning how to delegate so that we can all share in the journey.
we LOVE you
p.s. if you should find yourself in reno for NYE, we recommend for you to celebrate! there are a diverse and significant amount of awesome new years eve and after parties going on. we hope to see many of you while you are out and about and rocking in the year!
we are really excited to ring in the new year with so many of you, we’ll be down at the great escape enjoying the black rock city allstars bring in the new year COUNTDOWN while on stage. wherever you may find yourself, please find yourself with a warm hug, and a sweet little kiss.
♥ if you are in the NYE celebrations, and wish to share your event whatever city you may find yourself in, please share here for others in the comments.
♥ if you would LOVE to share some of your New Years Resolutions and or Intentions, please do! we would love to hear about all of your journeys for the new year